Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Ability to step into a large code base and make surgical fixes
- Deep understanding of a variety of CS concepts and QA practices
- Passion for quality and close attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
Apple Music is looking for extraordinary software engineers to build the next generation of mobile applications. If you’re passionate about writing code, and want to work with world-class engineering teams that ship to millions of users, Apple Music is the place for you. As a UI Engineer focussing on metrics, you will be responsible for developing and implementing frameworks and tools for capturing user experience data in Apple Music. From this data we generate insights into how customers interact with our products, and use these insights to drive improvements to user-facing features. You are a highly skilled developer who strives to deliver great products. You know development standard methodologies, are comfortable working in large code bases, can create tools and frameworks, and can balance multiple projects. Strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor are also welcomed!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience