CSS API Operations Support Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Channel Service Support (CSS) Global Support Programs team is seeking an API Operations Support Analyst. As an API Operations Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing initiatives affecting the CSS API and Operations teams across the globe. We are also responsible for identifying and executing on continuous improvement opportunities. To do this you will partner with the regional CSS teams, as well as external partners such as Business Development, Repair Centers and Service Locations. You will use knowledge of API, Operational and Support issues to synthesize new approaches to scalability and efficiency challenges.
- Familiarity with the current GSX Web Service API Support model.
- Ability to support both SOAP and Restful APIs.
- Thorough understanding of the global ASP and Carrier consignment model.
- Understanding of current Business Development program offerings.
- Understanding of the Self Servicing program preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the existing ASP support model.
- Strategic thinker, independent self-starter, capable of detailed analysis and creative problem solving.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Apple products.
- Strong social and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in Business Analytics.
- Cross functional relationship builder.
- Experience working with 3rd party providers in or outside of Apple.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight timeframes.
- Proficient in logically visualizing ideas, approaches, analysis results, and summaries in presentation software like Keynote, etc.
The position requires the candidate to demonstrate both strong analytical skills, as well as project management acumen, to identify and drive multiple opportunities while meeting the demands of their stakeholders. “Seeing around corners,” to anticipate the needs of the operational space before problems arise is also vital. You will work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands creativity, high quality and consistency. Responsibilities: Support escalations within the GSX Web Services environment. Partner with API Program Management to drive improvement in the API Support space. Work with regional teams to improve Consignment support and reporting processes. Work with the Automations resources to identify and eliminate efficiency gaps within Ops and SSA spaces. Partner with Business Development to drive continuous improvement in existing support spaces. Work with Business Development and CSS Readiness to implement new initiatives and support requirements.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 4 or more years work experience supporting teams in an Operational Support environment. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.