Partner Marketing Financial Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Apple is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance Analyst to join the Worldwide Marketing Finance team. The Finance Analyst will partner with Worldwide Partner Marketing and Advertising teams as well as other cross functional teams at Apple. The ideal candidate should have the ability to collaborate well with others, learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and is constantly looking for new ways to improve existing processes. Additionally, he/she should have the ability to perform detailed analyses, deal with complex data and built financial models. Experience in accounting is a plus.
- Minimum 3-6 years of finance/accounting experience.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills; prior experience in a financial planning and analysis environment preferred
- Experience with month-end, quarter-end close, including booking journal entries
- Strong business acumen, high intellectual curiosity, and deep interest in Apple’s product, business and strategy
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to compile and validate large amounts of information while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, ability to effectively influence peers and management
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams across many levels of management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience in financial modeling, experience with ERP system (Tableau, SAP, Business Objects) is a plus
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work comfortably with incomplete information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience within a multinational company
- Knowledge of advertising or marketing is a plus
The Finance Analyst will collaborate closely with the Partner Marketing and Advertising Managers to provide finance support and analysis on Worldwide Partner engagements. Analyst will also collaborate with other teams such as external ad agencies, legal, tax, technical accounting, AP/AR Shared Services and Corporate Finance and provide ad hoc analysis per the business requests. Analyst will work with complex financial information and provide timely and accurate forecast to the business team as well as Central Advertising Finance team. He/she will be involved in the monthly forecasts, quarterly close and yearly planning. The analyst will also continually drive process & tool improvements and standardization for the organization while ensuring systems and procedures are in place to provide timely and accurate financial information and SOX compliance.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent