Preconstruction Schedule Management Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
- Experience overseeing schedule management functions, risk analyses, construct sequencing, and critical path assessments for complex retail, hospitality, or museum buildings.
- Primavera (P6) Software proficiency; with 7+ years technical experience; familiarity with custom reports is a plus.
- Monte-Carlo Simulation proficiency for assessing impact and probability of achieving schedule activity durations.
- 15+ years retail or commercial construction experience throughout North America with Global experience a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years specifically in ground-up luxury construction of retail, office, hospitality, civic or museum buildings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar discipline preferred.
Coordinate, manage, and supervise the work of Apple and seconded staff based on Apple’s guidelines. Responsible for initial schedules per conceptual design for purposes such as planning, lease negotiations, and budgets. Responsible for detailed schedules to coordinate with General Contractor and specialty fabrication / installation vendors. Review and QA/QC bi-weekly updates of project schedules across a Global portfolio. Responsible for schedule risk assessment and lead discussions on impact, probability, and mitigation. Present strategic plans for the continuous improvement of schedule management practices. Assess alternate method and sequence of construction to improve duration & budget. Assist design, development, real estate and sourcing to coordinate all aspects of the schedule. Assist Development Managers in evaluating General Contractor schedules and critical path activities. Liaise between sourcing and development teams to coordinate and identify constriction sequence clashes. Coordinate with systems team to ensure that data is synchronized across all management tools. Support preparation of Leadership presentations for which Schedule Management team is involved Creates formal network involving coordination amongst teams while also being able to operate independently