Sr. Program Manager, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Pay is an exciting environment and a dynamic development organization focused on changing the landscape of payments through innovation. We enable our customers to seamlessly pay with their mobile devices in a simple, private and secure way. The Apple Pay Team is looking for an authoritative Senior Program Manager to lead and drive the product definition and development of innovative payments and NFC solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with shown success in payments who feels equally passionate about payments and NFC enabled use cases. In the role, you will have the opportunity to develop highly innovative customer focused solutions in conjunction with deeply talented engineering teams.
- 7+ years experience in the payments industry in a leadership role
- 10+ years experience in project and product management in payments
- Strategy ownership within large scale payment programs
- Naturally accountable and responsible
- Management experience and the ability to lead and encourage teams
- Sound technical foundation and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Strong individual motivation and self starter
- Oversee and lead large cross functional teams with internal and external resources to define, execute and deliver on exciting and innovative payment programs. - Utilize your strong technical background to prioritize and problem tackle in a structured and disciplined manner. - Exhibit attention to detail and laser focus on excellent customer experience as well as the ability to lead and drive large cross functional teams. - Collaborate with partners in the payments industry and be equally successful in communicating with engineering and product teams as well as executive teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant field