Sr. UI Architect, Video Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Video Applications team is seeking a senior UI architect to help drive the design and user interface components of applications for video content creation. You should have significant experience in user interface implementation and application architecture.
- 8+ years software development experience
- Strong skills in C/C++ and Objective-C
- Deep knowledge of UIKit, CoreAnimation and AutoLayout
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrent programming, memory management, and performance optimization
- Proven ability to develop and ship high quality software products
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- Familiarity with content creation tools is an added plus
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the team responsible for Clips and iMovie. In this role you will participate in the creation of world-class video editing applications whose usage crosses the gamut between students, consumers, and professionals. You will be challenged to find creative solutions to technical problems, feel comfortable working with complex systems and large data sets, develop short-term and long-term solutions based on schedule constraints, collaborate in a team environment, and communicate technical concepts across a broad multi-disciplinary organization. You will go beyond industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, think dynamically outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical environments. We promote innovation to improve our product performance and stay deeply focused on delighting our users. Come join us!
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science preferred.