Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Internet Services Payments team is seeking a talented Payments professional. You will be an integral part of the team, working with corporate and regional teams to best-in-class customer experience and system implementations. The Apple Apps Store is the world’s largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of customers. App and iTunes Stores are growing and provide an exciting and fast-paced environment. The payments team is agile and striving to deliver broad reach in payments to our customers globally.
- Experience and knowledge of the payments landscape and emerging business models
- Deep understanding of technical integration lifecycle
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- Capable of working independently and still as part of a team
- Positive relationship skills - able to grow internal and external partnerships
- Business-savvy with skills to identify contract, system, business or process gaps
- Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team
- Proven self-starter, who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and organized
- You will lead the team's strategic efforts to investigate payment solutions and partners - Research, refine and build business case - Create payment solutions to help expand into growing market - Work with payment partners and engineering to define the right solutions for Apple customers - Collaborate with local teams and central marketing teams to launch new payment types - Determine the next steps for the Payments Platform to optimize and cut costs without sacrificing customer experience - We partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company
Education & Experience
Prefer a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical field.