QA Automation Engineer, Location
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters! Build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, this is the job for you.
- Knowledge of object oriented languages: e.g. C, C++, Objective-C
- Knowledge of scripting languages: e.g. Python, Perl, shell scripting
- Knowledge of automated build & test systems OS X or UNIX experience
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams
The Location Framework QA team undertakes special projects for the Sensing and Connectivity groups at Apple. These projects have ranged from developing data crowdsourcing systems to prototyping apps & features for future OS releases. Our team also gives heavily to continuous integration and test automation systems. In this position you will work closely with hardware and software developers and will be among the first to receive unreleased prototypes. Strong programming skills are a required as many teams will rely on your software.
Education & Experience
Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Familiarity with version control systems: e.g. git, subversion, cvs. Experience with iOS, OS X development a plus. Some of knowledge of SQL and distributed systems.