AppleCare Analytics Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare is the customer service and support business unit within Apple, offering a range of servicing and support solutions to meet Apple's customer needs. Do you love turning data into information and telling a concise story? Are you a deeply technical analytics leader that knows how to inspire both your team and your customers? Do you love learning and instructing analytics? Do you love coaching people? Are you willing to get into the details and do the job of your team as needed? If so this job is for you…
- 3-5+ years experience in the following areas:
- Managing highly skilled analytics teams
- Negotiating scope with high demand customers
- Delivering concise analysis stories to non-technical customers
- Highly skilled in SQL, Tableau, and/or other analysis tools.
- Python or Rails scripting experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated examples of building highly utilized self-solve analytics solutions for customers.
- Proven people management experience.
- Experience shifting the majority of descriptive analytics demand. Back to the customer via self-solve solutions.
- Must be able to provide examples of diagnostic and predictive analytics provided to customers.
AppleCare is looking for an analytical leader who can: Deliver concise valuable analysis to the shared services organization. Build and retain deep relationships with customers. Inspire a team of veteran analysts to produce highly valuable analytics. Able to do the job of the analysts on the team as well as lead the team. Lead the development of easy-to-use elementary analytics solutions allowing your customers to self-solve basic analysis needs. Consistently teach customers how to use self-solve analysis solutions. Continuously improve the team’s abilities in the following areas: deepen analytical skills of each person deliver concise analytics stories to customers effectively manage customer relationships This position can be based in Austin, TX or Elk Grove, CA.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, analytics, computer science or related field. Or equivalent experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.