Channel Training Reporting Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
For a lot of our customers, their first experience with an Apple product started with the help of knowledgeable and supported sales persons who were able to understand their needs and translate them into the flawless solution. Our organization is responsible for creating training content, tools and programs that assist our channel partners to successfully enable their sales staff to build those great customer experiences. Data reporting is a tool we deeply rely on to effectively measure the success of our training and program initiatives and inform our organization about opportunities for further improvements. In order to achieve that, our team is looking for a talented, self-motivated, and results-oriented reporting analyst to gather, analyze, and present actionable information we can use to build more effective training content and programs. You will be an experienced professional with functional expertise, and will perform all aspects of reporting and analysis — data acquisition, quality assessment, report and dashboard building, documentation, and presentation of results. They’ll be customer focused have good communication and analytical skills, project management expertise, a passion for data visualization, and previous experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools. You'll work on a diverse scope of problems where data analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors. They’ll work across multiple reporting systems and develop rich reports to help our business teams understand how audiences consume learning content across various vehicles. And their recommendations will drive continuous improvement in our team’s ability to create compelling content to enable consumer channel partners to sell Apple products and enrich customer lives.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with modern analytics, reporting and business intelligence
- Working knowledge of business processes and related reporting & analysis activities
- You demonstrate proficiency in Tableau, Excel/Numbers, and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Proficient at SQL, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of other analytical tools (e.g. Splunk, SAS, R, Pandas, Hadoop, Spark) a plus
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, critical thinking and analysis.
- Able to work effectively within a fast changing environment, tight deadlines, priority changes and multiple constituencies
- Ability to evaluate workflows and tools, and to improve and simplify processes
- Quick learner and avid to challenge yourself every day — curiosity is a must!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data or business reporting is required
You'll be the go-to person for consumer and staffing programs reporting requests in the Reporting & Operations team You’ll work with business owners to scope reporting requirements and define meaningful metrics for training and communications consumption. You’ll work with our reporting systems—including Tableau, BusinessObjects and Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture)—to measure content consumption across web, email, and mobile. You’ll perform all aspects of reporting and analysis (data acquisition, quality assessment, report building and automation, documentation and presenting results) You’ll prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting on key training metrics for management You’ll extract and dive deep into the data, assess its integrity, and deliver meaningful insights to managers and channel partners in a comprehensive manner You’ll conduct regular evaluations to measure content effectiveness and work with program and content owners to recommend strategies for improvement. You’ll work on multiple projects with great attention to details and deadlines, and high awareness of business priorities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or relevant industry experience is required