iOS Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
- 10+ years in project management, program management or product management.
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with managing complex projects
- Self motivated and pro-active
- Product release experience
- Understand and communicate complex, technical/Engineering issues
- Understand SW development and interest in user experience
We are seeking an iOS Engineering project manager with strong technical skills to support our iOS development and QA teams both for Search Ads and News. This role requires the ability to understand the big picture while also being able to dive into technical details to solve problems. This role will involve interaction with all aspects of engineering, marketing, legal, support and product release. You will maintain various communication mediums, such as websites and status reports used to communicate goals, current focuses, and progress. You will track issues related to the iOS Ad Platform projects and work with the team to determine solutions. You will manage, track, and filter internal bug reports using Apple's bug tracking database software. You will interact with all levels of engineers and managers. You will track and manage cross functional requirements, timelines and dependencies and communicate project schedules, status and potential risks. Your ability to facilitate communication between cross-functional groups is critical. You must enjoy challenging and innovative projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment. iOS development experience is a plus.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent.