Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Three or more years of data analytics experience.
- Validated experience with quantitative and financial analysis.
- Comfort working with ambiguous and unproven data.
- Expertise working with large volumes of data while realizing limitations of small samples.
- Big data skills are less relevant than strong eye for business.
- Extraordinary analytic, problem solving, written/oral presentation skills.
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive informed decisions.
- Attention to detail and comfort with presenting to leadership.
- Flexible and able to multitask in a deeply dynamic business.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, and across organizational levels in global geographies.
In this role, you will regularly balance ad-hoc requests with long-term projects and initiatives. We are looking for the ability to see beyond the data and translate information into actionable business insight. We value fluid transition from an investigative to a big picture perspective, adjusting to the audience and objectives. Work to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities for operational improvements.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, operations research, or related quantitative social/physical science MBA/MS a plus Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.