Product Manager, Growth
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Internet Software & Services (IS&S) team at Apple provides our global customers access to an incredible collection of amazing content and features across music, movies, apps, books, news, and much more. We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager with a growth mindset to join the IS&S Growth team. We want someone who can work in quick and rapid iterative cycles, has the creativity and humility to formulate new ideas and approaches, is oriented strongly towards experimentation, and above all, uses data and structured thinking to inform their approach. You will be responsible for trying innovative growth tactics and evangelizing the critical importance of the cycle of testing, learning, and iterating to unlocking core product growth. In this role, you will work closely with engineering, design, product, and data analytics teams to build a roadmap of ideas all aimed at improving conversion and creating lifetime value for Apple media product customers.
- 5+ years of experience in software/media product development. Experience in a consumer growth role a plus.
- Strong consumer product instincts; you intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed
- Fundamentally analytical and technical; you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Deeply detail focused; you believe that an outstanding product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions
- Exhibit a bias towards action and experimentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions – all the way up to executives
- Experience with digital subscription products a strong plus.
•Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, program managers, and marketers to prioritize growth and product enhancements based on impact. •Execute rapidly to capture signal, and continuously iterate on the product design and service features to enhance customer growth. •Present findings and product recommendations to key executives and stakeholders •Work hand-in-hand with data analytics teams to analyze results and synthesize findings. •Deep curiosity to identify key opportunities and ability to develop experiment driven proposals. •Own and deliver on key growth metrics each quarter •Clearly communicate growth strategy in a structured and polished way to socialize your work and report results •Stay on top of standard methodologies across the industry to develop a resource of growth tactics
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or equivalent working experience