Business Development Manager, Financing & Leasing for Apple Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little direction fuel your creativity? Apple is looking for a Senior Manager skilled in implementing new Financing and Leasing Programs for the Consumer & SMB Segment. As a Business Development Manager, you will be accountable for Apple Retail’s financing programs in the US and possibly in other geographies as well as responsible for managing banking partnerships, improving current programs, while at the same time investigating opportunities for growth.
- 10+ years of experience in financial services including leading financing programs preferably with a consumer electronics, telecommunications, or major brand business.
- Consistent track record delivering financing programs.
- Expert knowledge of consumer & small business lending, including banking partner landscape.
- Partner management expertise, including experience with negotiating contracts & on-boarding new partnerships.
- Expertise in Online, Mobile, & In Store customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills, including business modeling.
- Ability to lead and work cross-functionally across Apple
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience running global teams and/or projects.
- Handle new and existing relationships with finance partners. - Negotiate terms, pricing, and service levels. - Partner with Apple’s Market Development team to develop new business opportunities, including building business cases, to support Apple strategy. - Run day-to-day execution of programs including marketing activities, resolving customer experience issues, reporting etc. - Work directly with lenders to ensure clear line of communications & activities between the two firms. - Drive program results to optimize program costs and improve offering; ensure the best possible pricing and customer born interest charges, fees, etc. - Collaborate cross functionally to implement new initiatives & improve current programs. - Lead key performance measurements and service level agreements to ensure excellent customer service by partners. - Ensure consistent global Business financing strategy, including consistent program offerings, customer experience & communication. - Occasional travel required.
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S. Required, MBA preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants