Financing and Services Business Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Retail Commerce and Digital Experience team is looking for a great teammate with experience in Financing, Payments and/or Subscription services. You should be able to work cross functionally across Apple and be able to identify and execute new business opportunities. You should be able to understand the short term and long term goals of the company and build solutions to meet those expectations.
- - Financial background is a desired, working with retailers in the past is a plus
- - Ability to be nimble and adapt to the project/program at hand.
- - Willing to understand the problem and drive to a solution using available tools
- - You would work across Apple to get consensus for the projects being implemented
- - Analytical skills and ability to look for key data points even if they are not necessarily immediately accessible
- - Prioritize and manage many projects at the same time.
- - Comfortable in presenting to senior management, ability to get the message across in a succinct manner
- - The job has global responsibility, ability to consider local requirements where needed
- - Proficient in Excel and Keynote. Strong presentation skills an asset
- Able to see opportunities for improvement in the business. - Responsible for identifying and building new opportunities/projects to support Retail’s needs - Identify and drive process gaps to closure by collaborating across the organization - Strong analytical skills with a track record of solving problems - Ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed and global organization. - Self managed, highly motivated and have a strong drive for results. - Willing and able to deal with a high level of complexity and ambiguity. - Proven teamwork as well as leadership and influence skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants