Security Compliance Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
This position can be located in Austin (TX), Seattle (WA), or Santa Clara Valley (CA). Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking an extraordinary Security Compliance Manager who will be responsible for ensuring Apple’s continued compliance with operational security requirements for a suite of high security enterprise services. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with engineering and operations teams across various Apple service lines. You have a proven grasp of security concepts coupled with an ability to evaluate security risk, and have experience implementing and/or evaluating common security compliance frameworks.
- Experience implementing or evaluating security compliance requirements for SOX, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, HITECH.
- 5+ years of IT Audit experience in a “Big 4” or similar environment.
- Strong security awareness.
- Experience with performing or reviewing enterprise risk assessments.
- Experience with evaluating or writing security policies to meet compliance requirements.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Able to clearly communicate risk to high level management and other key partners.
Lead teams across the organization to implement security controls and processes. Develop a formal framework for assessing environment risk. Design and perform periodic testing to ensure continued compliance. Formalize policies and procedures and educate key partners. Advise on security standard methodologies. We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities. Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams. You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Management Information Systems (CISA and/or CISSP certification a plus)