Financial Systems Analyst, R&D Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join our R&D Finance organization, reporting to the FP&A manager, R&D and build and maintain internal R&D Finance systems and support select cross-functional systems to make a positive impact on our financial results. We share in a commitment to perfection by partnering with Engineering, Design, Operations, Marketing and Finance teams to create innovative products that delight customers. Our team provides financial support and business analysis to our development teams. The analyses supports strategic product development and technology investment decisions.
- 4+ years experience--
- Build robust data platforms for use in daily management, reporting, analysis, and ad hoc requests from division controllers, program managers and FP&A analysts
- Architect flexible systems and reports to be able to meet ever-changing requests and requirements that can talk to multiple data sources and corporate ERP systems
- Experience in analytics and report design of Finance and Operations enterprise support systems
- Experience in intuitive and attractive UI and UX to access data
- Financial literacy with some experience in general ledgers, income statements, balance sheets, and accounting terms
- Must maintain accurate data sets
- Ability to conduct financial and operational analysis a plus
- Familiarity with Filemaker a plus
This position is a dedicated systems analyst to design, build, and maintain systems to be used within R&D finance and their respective business partners. This role provides a unique opportunity to participate in the decisions leading to Apple’s game changing products and help shape the way R&D considers future decisions by analyzing historical and current information. The role also including building systems used by Engineering Program Managers and Global Supply Managers in support of operational and financial R&D goals.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred