Privacy QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The User Privacy team seeks an engineer with a passion for QA to help us ensure that the strong privacy protections in Apple’s platforms remain that way in every release and every build. You will have the opportunity to work across many areas of the software stack. Your focus will be to execute, expand, and automate a test plan covering key privacy features. This work will impact software features touching millions of our customers and developers worldwide.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools, and passion for quality processes
- Experienced in developing test strategies, architecting test frameworks, and tools
- Ability to identify, investigate, and triage difficult problems
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with many teams contributing to our products
This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities including functional testing (automated and ad hoc) of first-party applications on iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS — plus integration with server-side components. Additional responsibilities will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, and integration testing across Apple platforms.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Computer Science or equivalent professional experience