Motion and Graphic Designer - Performance Marketing, IS&S
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Services Performance Marketing is looking for a world-class Motion and Graphic Designer for lines of business including Apple Music, iTunes, TV App, iBooks, Apple Podcasts, Apple News, Apple Pay, and more. The Motion and Graphic Designer is passionate about performance marketing, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills. This position will work closely with the Performance Marketing Producer, Media Planners, and Data Analysts to drive the growth of Apple’s software and services products.
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Creative
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative / management team
Our ideal candidate: - Is a highly skilled animator and designer who can produce top quality work on very tight deadlines - A creative thinker and problem solver who can work independently or collaboratively - Experienced in developing and executing a marketing design, and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences - Demonstrates curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources - Has experience creating and implementing ideas for a variety of platforms and use cases—and can rapidly prototype those ideas across Apple devices, experiences, and scenarios - Able to work with global teams, across time zones, date lines and traditional routines
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, Information, Communication, Web design or equivalent preferred.
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative assets across display, programmatic, and social media
- 5+ years relevant design and animation
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills
- Fluency in Apple products services (Apple Music, Podcasts, Books, News, etc)