Siri - Analytics Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team. We help serve Siri's worldwide user base. Business Analysts provide quantitative support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization. As a data-loving member and product manager of the team, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, collecting business needs from them and working with the Analytics team to deliver end-to-end analysis, that will help teams to make better decisions. We partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You have significant experience with analytical tools and techniques, and bring a proven skill-set in analyzing data and communicating recommendations. You will deepen your skill-set by working with analytical thought leaders across the company.
- 5+ years of PM or engineering experience working with data analytics and reporting.
- 3+ years in people management preferred.
- Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and Proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data. Ability to directly and indirectly lead large teams for success.
You will lead roadmap, planning, and detail execution of Analytics projects. Cultivate a data-driven culture for the Siri organization. Able to define and measure KPIs for products. Work with the Analytics team to conduct data analysis to make business recommendations. Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of partners, building visual displays of quantitative information. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, and work with Analysts to formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
Education & Experience
A BS/MS/PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience is required.