GymKit Quality and Certification Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Health and Fitness Quality Assurance team is looking for an experienced QA engineer to support the watchOS software development as well as our partner software certifications. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role qualifying GymKit and the frameworks that support this amazing feature. We practices agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between Engineering and QA.
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- A passion for health and fitness
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- An enthusiasm for user-focused design & high-quality technology
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement due to the high level of interaction with engineering teams, management, other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
- Experience in qualifying Bluetooth and NFC hardware and software components is strongly desired
In this position you will need to be self-motivated with strong technical and social skills. You will handle responsibilities such as the functional testing of applications including Health, Activity, and Workout. Your responsibilities will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, integration testing across the system, & partner software certifications.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience in QA
- Experience with fitness equipment, fitness routines, and terminology is a plus