Caffè Macs Steward
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining the Caffè Macs team will give you the opportunity to craft inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. Our Steward is responsible for the cleanliness of our kitchens. Extraordinary Stewards properly clean and sanitize all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and cooking equipment daily. They also maintain their dish room and keep the kitchen clean and organized.
- You should have knowledge of basic dish machine operations and learn quickly how to use the tools we will provide you.
- Can you take direction and work effectively in a team environment? We could use people here with excellent customer service and team skills.
- Strong time management and phenomenal organizational skills will also be an asset to you on this job.
- Can you clearly communicate with co-workers and managers through reading and writing? We need Stewards who can correctly follow all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines.
- We maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality to support our customers.
- Do you take pride in your appearance? You should be well groomed in appearance at all times and wear your non-slip shoes every single day.
The Steward is a key part of our Caffè. You will maintain kitchen prep and production areas in a clean, neat and orderly manner following established cleaning procedures and schedules. You will operate our dish machines to company and manufacturer specifications while using proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer. You play a critical role when restocking everything cooks need to get the job done helps us meet our customer's expectations. Throughout the day we need people to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness which includes removing all garbage, breaking down, cleaning and sanitizing the dish machine at the end of each shift as well as performing additional responsibilities as requested. You will display your partnership with co-workers ans you prepare equipment and obtains supplies needed and maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen including all floors, equipment, workstations and walls. Experience in high volume food service - preferably larger, innovative corporate programs, in house or 3rd party but may also be food & beverage experience in a full-service hotel, resort or multi-restaurant chain. Inclusive - We work with and serve a diverse workforce. Extraordinarily Service Oriented - a demonstrable high level of customer service is absolutely mandatory…We hire for attitude, train for skill. Dynamic and agile - highly organized, ability to switch between locations and job duties. In this position, you will spend 100% of the time standing. Things happen fast here. Bring your ability to multi-task in a high-volume experience and your love for working in a fast pace environment. Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water Lift up to 50 pounds Be able to understand sanitation directions You will also learn how to follow standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product.
Education & Experience
Basic level knowledge of health and safety rules. Food Handlers Card