Executive Assistant, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. In this position, you'll provide administrative support for executive leadership at Apple Inc. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative. This position provides administrative support for multiple Apple Pay Sr Executives. You will be part of a collaborative team of creative people. You are well-organized, able to effectively multi-task, prioritize, problem solve and take initiative.
- Minimum of 7 years of corporate administrative/executive administrative experience.
- Tried ability and experience in supporting executive level staff (daily schedules, travel, task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations of their team).
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Project management experience related to facilities management, organizational expansion, and staff workplace management.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Experience in heavy calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing large scale events.
You will be a full time Executive Assistant to directly supporting several Sr Executives within the Apple Pay organization. Daily activities will include challenging calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilizing your keen problem solving abilities as challenges arise. You will interface w/ external VIPs and need to excel with incoming prioritization of schedules and access. Scheduling both domestic and international travel and arranging for team off sites and events will be a regular task while working closely with other admins and teams to co-ordinate meetings or collaborate on a fun team event will be commonplace. We are looking for an ambitious and highly organized individual who enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a fast paced and fun environment.
Education & Experience
BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.