Head of Subscription Apps Marketing - App Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. And so our team challenged ourselves: How can we offer more perspective and insight? How do we showcase the work of creative developers? How can we make the App Store a place our hundreds of millions of customers will want to visit every single day? We’re hiring people who want to help make that happen. We are looking for a Head of Subscription Apps Marketing to join the App Store team. You will lead marketing to help grow acquisition, engagement and billings of apps with the subscription business model. The marketing strategies, programs and campaigns you lead will drive meaningful impact to the App Store business.
- At least 10 years in live service subscription marketing, ideally for a leading mobile app
- Strategic mindset and the ability to own the development and cross-functional execution of effective subscription app marketing initiatives
- Experience with subscription marketing across all stages of the product lifecycle: pre-launch, launch, and growth
- Experience with live service subscription marketing over the entire spectrum of the customer lifecycle: acquisition, retention, engagement, and win-back
- Track record of success in developing, optimizing and scaling performance marketing programs using digital advertising, in-app messaging, push notifications, email and other trackable media
- Expert understanding of subscription marketing analytics
- Experience with development and evolution of subscription marketing instrumentation: attribution, in-app messaging, activity-based CRM, etc
- Ability to collaborate with international marketing colleagues to craft and execute marketing programs that reflect regional marketing opportunities
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Deep understanding of the iOS app ecosystem, monetization, user engagement and acquisition models
The App Store has become an important part of Apple’s product ecosystem. It provides our customers with a daily experience that will enhance their lives through apps and games discovery. You will lead creative new programs that drive growth for subscription apps on the App Store: set the vision, develop the strategy, build campaigns and programs, and drive precise cross functional execution.
Education & Experience