Apple Developer Program Escalation Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Developer Program Escalation Specialist possesses a broad range of experience with the Apple Developer Programs, AppleCare support policies, developer tools, and code signing. Must be a customer focused person who has a passion to solve developer issues in a professional and efficient manner. The candidate should be familiar with internal policies and procedures which apply to our Apple Developer Programs and stay up-to-date as these policies and procedures change. This person must also be able to work cross functionally with a variety of teams toward identification and resolution of developer issues.
- Must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and able to maintain a critical eye
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Contact center, consumer retail, or service experience required
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify potential problems and provide solutions
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude, particularly in the areas of App development and code-signing
- Experience with SQL / Python / PHP / Swift is a plus
- Background in fraud investigations is a plus
The WWDR Developer Program Support Team is seeking an experienced individual with both customer service and technical expertise to provide first class support to Apple developers and collaborate with teams across Apple to identify risks, mitigate fraud, and create sound support solutions. A successful candidate will: Identify opportunities for operational improvements and suggest improvement strategies. Work with minimal supervision while managing a variety of responsibilities. Identify or develop tools, services, or scripts to automate processes, reduce workload, and improve the developer experience. Exercise good judgement when balancing company and developer needs. Investigate unusual patterns or data points to understand complex issues and distill data into actionable items. Work cross functionally with partner teams including Apple Developer Program Support (AppleCare), Partnership Management, Legal, Product Security, App Review, and Fraud Investigation. Monitor and maintain Tier 3 service levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or higher preferred.