WTE Software & Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) Org and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality and innovation, we may have the job for you. The WTE team is looking for a highly qualified software test engineer to help ensure quality for any of the Wireless Technologies - like WiFi/ BT - for all iOS, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Mac OS platforms. The candidate should have excellent in problem solving, passion for quality and great communication skills..
- Experience in WiFi and/or BT Functional or Performance or Stability Testing
- Development experiences in scripting languages, such as Python, C/C++, Objective-C and Swift
- Good Understanding and working knowledge of WiFi and/or BT protocols
- Good understanding of Operating System concepts
- Ability to develop test cases and test methodologies
- Ability to develop and debug automation test cases
- Design and Develop innovative ideas that solve automation and execution problems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Support development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Can clearly communicate and driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a Wireless Software Test Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest iPhones/iPads, Apple Watches, Apple TV’s, and Mac OS product lines. The successful candidate will drive to ensure the stability and reliability of our WiFi and BT chipsets and products.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Preferable to have automation experience in any of the scripting or programing languages
- Coding skills in C/C++ and/or scripting skills in python/perl