Sr. Manager, Education Curriculum
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Education Marketing team is seeking an experienced manager to lead the curriculum team responsible for designing and building curriculum for the Apple Teacher, Everyone Can Code, and Everyone Can Create programs — curriculum that demonstrates the unique value proposition for transforming teaching and learning with iPad and Mac in K12 schools and higher education. You should have a real passion for developing learning experiences and teacher support materials that are simple and elegant using Apple technology, tools, and apps to improve engagement and outcomes. A strong background in building and delivering technology-based instructional materials, curriculum, or professional learning programs for educators and education institutions is required. You should bring expertise in K12 and higher education market trends and requirements, needs analysis, developing curriculum frameworks and lessons for use in schools, and in developing teams and multiple projects. The Sr. Manager for Education Curriculum will directly lead the curriculum writing team as well as work closely with subject matter experts, education marketing and sales, and with other teams at Apple, so tight-knit collaboration and communication skills are needed.
- 10+ years of education or curriculum digital product development for K12 or higher education
- Experience leading education teams, products, and authors
- We value your strong writing, editing, and design skills
- Experience developing interactive learning experiences for educators and education institutions
- Experience building and running complex projects and motivating cross-functional partners, including building consensus across teams
- Excellent organizational, time and budget management, communication and inter-personal skills
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to details. Extremely high quality standards.
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects, meet aggressive deadlines, and strong decision-making abilities.
• Develop overall strategy and structure for Apple’s Education Curriculum projects • Track and prioritize key team achievements, deliverables and budgets • Manage production of digital content packages ensuring they come in on budget and on time • Work with cross-functional teams on localization schedules and management • Track feedback and explore new ways to build curriculum that supports Apple’s products in schools and classrooms • Co-design professional learning offerings to support curriculum
Education & Experience
MA degree or higher in Education or relevant equivalent