Full Stack Engineer
Dallas, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Infrastructure Services Software Development team is looking for a passionate, self-motivated and hard-working engineer to be part of a diverse, fast paced and high-energy team. You will design and implement features in applications that enable Network and Data Center operation teams to work effortlessly. You will chip in to key and innovative technology which supports major Apple applications, with all the scalability and high-availability requirements that entails. Collaborating with other group’s to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of full stack development experience.
- Strong Java Programming skills.
- Quick prototyping and iterative skills with building REST services and UI-Frontends for proof of concepts.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experience with Spring MVC or Spring boot based micro-services.
- Experience writing effective unit tests and debugging skills.
- Nice to have good troubleshooting production issues.
- Building applications and products with scale and performance in mind.
- Customer focused and agile.
- Passionate about the idea of ownership and delivering amazing products
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
You will use your technical expertise to implement new features and improvements. You should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements, and have excellent communication skills. Success depends on influencing other teams that run Apple's GNCS and DC Operations. You will have a sense of customer-focused solutions that "just work," and keep this in mind at every stage of development. You will articulate ideas clearly within our team and collaborate with other organizations at Apple.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.