WTE Software Controls Management & Analysis Tools Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you are a talented code developer who wants to work on Continuous Integration and Machine Learning systems for the most advanced cellular devices in the world, then we may have the job for you.
- Strong programming skills with shown work you're doing in Perl/Python programming language.
- Familiar with C/C++ Language and code generation processes
- Experience with CI and Machine Learning is a huge plus
- Experience analyzing and debugging the software building process in OSX/Windows.
- Positive team player with strong verbal and written communication skills; fluent English communication is required
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while
- Confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers.
The iOS Cellular team is looking for a wireless tools engineer to supply to the development of our next-generation modem software. In this role, you will use your knowledge of Source Code Management and Script Language Programming to provide reliable and efficient custom tools to improve our development process. You will lead 3rd Party Source Code, and deliver Source Code Management Solutions to the cellular technologies team. You will develop state of art CI system for baseband software development, and ensure software build processes that meet Apple Standards. You will develop Machine Learning systems to deeply increase the bug analysis efficiency You will develop custom solutions using Perl/Python for new analysis system/tools You will work closely with complementary teams and provide support to all partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science Required.