Brand Manager, WW Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Apple’s Worldwide (WW) Marcom team is looking for an expert marketing communications professional to provide strategic, communications, and executional leadership across our consumer marketing communications. In this role, you will join an established team of Producers and Creative Directors who work across the Marcom functional teams (Apple Retail, Channel, Interactive, Events, PR, and Advertising) to help lead, develop, and execute integrated marketing communications efforts.
- You have 8-10 years experience working in marketing communications focusing on consumer products in a creative or design agency.
- You can partner closely with Product Marketing, executives, and internal partners to act as a key point of contact and integration for strategic product positioning and integration of marketing plans.
- You are able to provide leadership to a team of creative directors, producers, and strategists to plan, manage, and execute marketing communications efforts.
- You use good judgment to prioritize and make effective decisions for product categories based on the goals of the product group.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
- You have experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disclosed approach to marketing.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a team environment.
- You are self-motivated, flexible, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
Lead and drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing communications, and provide leadership for all deliverables for the product communications. Work collaboratively with a team of Creative Directors, Producers, Writers, Designers, Planners, Content and Project Managers, and work across the Marcom functional groups including Advertising, Print, Interactive, Retail, Channel, 3D, Film, and Geo teams. Be passionate and active in communicating Apple’s dedication to Environment, Privacy, Accessibility, Inclusion and Diversity and Human Rights. Act as a leader with the product group to provide creative solutions across many categories including, product launch support, digital advertising/social campaigns, seasonal campaigns, roadmap planning, and platform development. Partner with key stakeholders within Apple (WW PM, PR leads, etc) to ensure alignment on key initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 8-10 years in Marketing Communications. Consumer Product and Creative/Design Agency background preferred