Manager of Commerce Program Management
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a Manager of Commerce Program Management in the Payments and Commerce organization. This role will manage a team of engineering program managers focused on building technical solutions with external partners for expanding our subscription services. Our program managers partner closely with the business and engineering teams to launch large, highly cross-functional programs in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- 10+ years of professional experience in project management in the Payments and Commerce area
- Validated experience building and leading high performing teams and individuals
- Solid track record in management and deploying large, complex programs
- Strong relationship and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering teams and cross functional organizations
- Are you a self-starter, who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities?
- Are you organized and able to demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail? Do you have excellent written and verbal presentation skills?
- Overall, we're seeking a highly driven, results focused, problem solver who will drive programs to deliver value quickly to our customers
The Manager of Commerce Program Management will drive highly skilled project managers that are focused on launching subscription features and platform capabilities for our growing services business. This is not just a people manager role, you will need to have hands on experience working with engineers, engineering managers, and finance teams. You will develop tools and processes to gain efficiencies in the development and testing lifecycle. With a strong background in commerce, you will drive technical discussions with internal and external partners to implement the right solution for customers. The role requires a combination of program management, strong engineering background, and ability to build reciprocal relationships across various teams within our Apple Media Products and the Payments and Commerce organization. We are looking for someone who loves digging into details, finding patterns, establishing teams, and driving operational efficiencies under demanding timeframes. Of course, strong fundamentals are expected, but you have more. - You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly. - Integrity is everything to you. You handle risk and knowing how things work is who you're; you work for the success of the entire PM team. - You thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgement; you keep your eye on the ball. - Building positive relationships comes naturally; you are aware of politics but do not get mired in them. - Are you constantly looking to improve yourself and your team?
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field