Marketing Communications Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We're looking for an experienced marketing communications manager to lead our customer and product communications initiatives. As a key member of the Ad Platforms product marketing team, you will define and execute communications plans to drive awareness and successful adoption of Search Ads features. The ideal candidate will have a B2B background, with developer marketing experience, and a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- 5+ years in a marketing communications role in the tech or digital advertising industry.
- Experience developing and managing customer success stories.
- Experience defining and executing communications plans to support go-to-market initiatives.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic team player.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and work effectively in a fast pace environment.
Drive awareness and customer engagement for Search Ads, through the end-to-end management of the success stories program. Work closely with the partner development team to identify success story candidates across app categories. Support go-to-market efforts through content development for various channels including website, email, platform notifications, and developer forums. Collaborate and work cross-functionally with partner development, marketing, product, and creative teams.
Education & Experience
BS in English, Communications, Marketing or equivalent.