Fitness Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's growing suite of Fitness features on iPhone and Apple Watch are helping users live more active, healthy lives. Our team features a collaborative environment with creative, curious people to bring these features to life. Join us in building innovative solutions to positively impact our users’ lives.
- Coding experience in Objective-C or Swift
- You have a strong grasp of software design principles
- You have demonstrated expertise in building and shipping high quality software
- You are enthusiastic about working on a cross functional team
- You have excellent communication and collaborative skills
- You are excited to build products that impact the health and fitness of our customers
Your role on the Fitness and Activity team will contribute to the Activity experience on iOS and watchOS, including features such as Achievements, Activity Sharing, and Breathe. As an engineer on our team, your primary responsibility will be to develop apps and frameworks, but you’ll also be expected to contribute to different levels of the engineering stack throughout the development process. Additionally, your work in bringing Apple's products to life will involve close collaboration with our Design, Product Marketing, and QA teams to discuss technical and product decisions. As a driving force behind the Fitness experience at Apple, your contributions empower our users to take charge of their health and fitness journeys. Above all, we value passion when building impactful products. - This is an onsite role located in Cupertino CA.
Education & Experience
BSCS or Equivalent Experience will be considered
- An interest in Health and Fitness is helpful, but not necessary.
- Development experience on WatchOS or similar would be great.