WW Retail Fulfilment Operation Planner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Individual with strong analytic abilities to support World Wide Retail Store and Online Operations. The individual will focus on Supply and Demand analytics and will be responsible for presenting their analysis to Senior/Executive management. World-class operational excellence is a cornerstone of Apple's success, and the Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) organization plays a critical role in ensuring operational and financial success for Apple.
- - Prior experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management is essential.
- - The candidate must combine a working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, strong leadership skills, and business savvy.
- - Effective in communication, influencing, and negotiating in a matrix organization including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and executives.
- - Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
- - Proven experience in leading and adapting approaches in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- - High proficiency in Excel and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
- - A self-starter, willing to experiment with different ideas and approaches independently.
- - Knowledge of tableau or any scripting language such as R, Python is a plus
- The WWRFO Planner will be responsible for driving and managing supply and demand plans that support Retail inventory and Online metrics. - Will also be responsible for partnering with the Operation Partners, Retail Finance, and Retail Merchandising to drive alignment of supply and demand strategies. - Develop and maintain effective working relationships within Regional RFO partners to ensure World Wide strategies are implemented, information is globally consistent and aligned. - Ensure inventory levels in Retail Stores is maintained at the proper levels to achieve In-Stock and Service Level Goals for all strategic products. - Be able to drive and communicate New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) strategies for RFO and communicate any inventory risk and opportunities. - Work with the Retail Merchandising/Finance & Readiness teams to ensure alignment on NPI & EOL strategies. - Clearly communicate comprehensive supply and demand status/strategy to Senior/Executive management
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience required. MBA/Masters Degree in a related field is preferred.