Backend Software Engineer- 3D Vision
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Master C/C++
- Experienced with existing compute platforms such as Mesos.
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms/Data Structures
- Strong knowledge in build systems
- Focus on writing clean, safe, easy to understand, properly documented code
- Strong Unix and system programming knowledge
- Knowledge of threading and concurrent programming
- Master of at least a few scripting languages
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Minimum 5 Year of relevant experience
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Great written and verbal communication
The 3D Vision team within Apple Maps is looking for a talented and seasoned engineer who will contribute to the design and implementation of the next generation compute platform supporting multi-petabyte processing. The ideal candidate is pragmatic, self motivated, capable of operating in an environment with low overhead and has a strong desire to learn and develop technical expertise and leadership along side our other engineers. As a member of this team, you will: - Design and develop robust scalable software for large scale computing - Participate in all phases of product development; Product Definition, Design implementation, debugging and testing - Performance optimization - Maintenance of existing software - Work with highly cross functional teams
Education & Experience
Requires MSEE/MSCS or equivalent.