Software Engineer - iCloud
San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what we could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what we can accomplish. Do you love solving complex challenges? Are you an inventive self-starter who takes pride in seeing ideas come to life on a global scale? The iCloud EDU team is looking for someone who has proven, deep experience in building high-performing services that are scalable, extensible, and can power our most exciting education products.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in crafting, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications / web services
- Excellent analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a multi-functional team on high profile, critical projects
- Ability to communicate complex technical ideas to other engineers and other various stakeholders
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, and distributed systems
Consider joining a small team and building education products that empower teachers and students to ignite their creativity and unleash their full potential. We are looking for someone who has strong technical knowledge to drive features and improvements, is comfortable with rapidly evolving requirements, thrives in multi-functional teams, and has excellent communication skills.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE is required