Manager, Commerce Program
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Internet Software & Services Business Operations is seeking a Commerce Program Manager to drive optimization of the platform that supports billions of transactions and hundreds of millions of customers transacting in the App Store and iTunes Stores as well as Apple Music and iCloud. As the leader of the cross-functional Business Operations Commerce Program you’ll drive key software features to help Apple support our growing services business. You’ll partner closely with engineering, EPMs, product marketing, analytics, data services, and many more to remove friction from the customer experience and to improve successfully completed transactions. This role has the rare opportunity of helping optimize the world’s premiere internet services platform that’s growing at record pace. Be an integrated part of one of the most innovative companies in the world as we grow and expand, working on strategic commerce features. Do you thrive in environments of uncertainty and are able to pivot with constantly evolving requirements and new technologies? If this resonates, we would love to hear from you.
- 10 years experience at a professional services firm or business operations/technical product management group within the technology space
- Proven extraordinary written and oral presentation skills and the ability to thrive with internal customers and external partners in a professional manner
- Ability to develop key relationships within and outside of Apple
- Willingness to work in a hands-on, high-volume, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Commerce platform knowledge through training and/or experience
- Advanced quantitative and analytical experience, strong Excel and Keynote skills
- Are you capable of working independently and as part of a team?
- Do you have a track record of responding quickly and conclusively to issues?
- Lead a small team that gathers functional business requirements and authors detailed technical specifications for commerce platform engineers/QA - Fully utilize the broad, cross-functional team to drive optimization of the commerce platform - Build and maintain relationships with a wide array of partners - Manage commerce program features roadmap and deliver commerce recommendations to the executive team and technical specifications to the commerce engineering team - Review commerce related system implementations, including user acceptance testing and maintain commerce documentation, including details of the systems and monitor trends and perform analysis on customer behavior in response to feature changes - Stay current on emerging commerce companies and solutions ensuring that Internet Software & Services can offer a best-in-class platform
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business, Computer Science or Engineering