Software SQA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
FileMaker, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., is looking for a Software QA Engineer. FileMaker has well-established products that provide easy access to customized applications on Cloud, Desktop, Mobile and Web Browsers. FileMaker is continually improving its technologies to meet market needs and demands. This position is located in Santa Clara, CA.
- - 5+ years experience in software development or quality engineering
- - 3+ years experience in automation using Python or other languages, experience with Selenium a plus
- - Confirmed hands-on experience with cloud based software testing, AWS services and SDK tools
- - Validated bug detection and bug isolation skills
- - Experience writing test scripts for Rest API
- - Ability to investigate and debug hard problems
- - Excellent communication & social skills
- - Comfortable and adaptable in a high-paced environment
- - You will prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty, and drive to deliver excellent results for time-critical issues.
- - Be ready to make something phenomenal when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Filemaker Pro team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- - You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- - We value your passion for creativity and hard work
- - Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- - You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- - You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
The FileMaker Cloud SQA team is looking for an experienced SQA engineer who has a technical background and still understands the importance of hands-on functional testing. You have an eye for quality with a real passion for identifying bugs, and also a deep understanding of a cloud based service; server, web, clients, and infrastructure. Knowledge of QA methodologies and standard methodologies will be needed to launch you into our fast paced testing environment. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams including Development, DevOps, PM, and EPM.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering experience