Full Stack Developer-3D Vision
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The 3D Vision team at Apple is looking for talented engineers who are passionate about creating extraordinary 3D content for millions of customers around the worl
- Validated experience crafting and maintaining at large scale
- Familiarity with at least one web application framework (such as Django, Flask, etc.)
- Proven understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL and relational DBs such as MongoDB, Postgres
- Fluent in OS X and *NIX command line environment
- Experience with Massive Data processing
- Experience with Spatial Data
- Deep understanding of performance testing, improvement techniques and caching solutions.
We are looking for a full stack developer to work on the Flyover data processing pipeline. You will be a versatile and talented programmer who has experience developing extraordinary software and system architecture. Your role includes a broad set of tasks within data processing, spatial processing and web tools. You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to swiftly turn specification into finished software.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or similar, alternatively a comparable long and productive coding career.
- -Meriting experience includes:
- -3D geometry
- -Computer graphics
- -Geometry processing
- -Image processing
- -Applied math
- -Data structures & algorithms