watchOS Carousel Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The watchOS Carousel (system app) team plays a central role on the Watch platform. From system startup, to browsing and launching apps to displaying notifications - these are a few key areas that we build and maintain. The team also plays a big role in helping bring many of the watchOS features to life with each new release. We are seeking an energetic and ambitious software engineering manager to lead a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers in the delivery of system level features for watchOS.
- You have experience building, managing and leading a team of software engineers
- You have deep technical understanding and hands-on experience with SW development and lifecycle management
- You have experience defining and driving application or systems architecture
- You have the ability to work with external partners, multi-functional teams and internal partners
- You excel at solving and debugging difficult problems
- Possess strong team building, communication and interpersonal skills
We are seeking a software engineering manager who will be responsible for leading a team involved in the delivery of system level features for watchOS. The position requires strong communication and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. The ability to work as a teammate is critical, as this hands-on position requires multi-functional collaboration with engineers across domains. Experience leading a SW development team, as well as a consistent track record of bringing products to market are critical to this role.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent