Sr. Financial Analyst, WW Sales Finance Channel Programs
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have an important role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. We are looking for an outgoing professional with high analytical capacity, creativity, attention to detail, and strong social skills to support the WW Sales Finance Organization. The position requires the ability to complete complex financial and demand analysis, work cross-functionally and with local teams in region, develop and execute business strategies, identify business opportunities, and recommend and present business updates to senior management.
- 4-6 years sales/finance/business development/consulting related work experience
- High level of proficiency with Excel and presentation tools (I.e. Keynote) with sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to conduct complex, data driven financial modeling and analysis
- Thrives in a fast-pace, demanding environment; strong prioritization skills are required, with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Proactive problem solver and interested in process improvements
- Strong verbal and written professional skills; ability to compile and present data, insights, and recommendations to different audiences, including executives
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
The Financial Analyst in this role will support the WW Channel Sales Programs (CSP), WW Channel Training and People Programs (CT&PP), and WW Marcom teams with Apple's Branded Program investment decisions (fixtures and staffing) within the Multibrand channel, across partners globally. You will work with a variety of cross-functional teams and support high energy and dynamic business partners. Key responsibilities will include : owning and communicating investment running rules to WW and local cross-functional counterparts, understanding Apple P&L impacts of different investment decisions, providing quarterly insights on investment amounts / performances / coverage / ROI, and driving ongoing process standardization and improvement initiatives. Successful Financial Analyst in this role will be forward thinking and care about continually improving the teams' assessment of Apple's investment decisions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree from a top university in Finance or Accounting, with strong academic performance