Siri - Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Help create a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in your car, call up your favorite movie on AppleTV, safely navigate a map, and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple!
- In-depth development experience with server-side Java and web services
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience writing multi-threaded code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
The Sirikit Platform team is looking for extraordinary individuals to lead and extend the core software infrastructure, algorithms, and APIs that let Siri move, understand, plan, learn, speak, and remember. We welcome uncommon engineers passionate about delighting customer’s experience, by producing cutting edge applications and technologies. We are looking for someone who can collaborate in extending Siri’s API integration. You thrive in an energizing environment with rapidly changing priorities, have a thirst for new technology, and an eagerness to improve the state of intelligent assistants. You will have experience with Java API design, concurrent programming, and distributed systems and are outstanding abstract thinkers. Interest in natural language processing, static analysis techniques, code-generation is ideal.
Education & Experience
MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent experience
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
- Experience with AI technologies including NLP or machine learning
- Strong API design knowledge
- Prior experience with iOS application programming is a plus