Software Engineer Test, Location
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Location, Motion and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you. The Location, Motion and Connectivity team works on the next generation of location technologies on iOS, MacOS, tvOS and the revolutionary Watch. In this position, you will be a key player collaborating with the development team to help conduct experiments to collect test data and validate them for upcoming innovative location features. You'll be part of a highly high-energy team that has delivered amazing location technologies such as GPS, Indoor Location, iBeacon, Auto Unlock of Mac and many more. Our team is seeking a motivated, highly technical and comprehensive individual to help us build the best location experience for our customers.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent scripting skills, preferably in Python
- Deep understanding of SQA test methodologies, practices and concepts
- Excellent debugging skills & experience troubleshooting
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying cutting-edge iOS location features while collaborating with various multi-functional teams. You will design, development and execute new test scenarios, report bugs, solve problems and develop innovative automation tools.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.