Operations Program Manager – Apple Pay Business Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We’re perfectionists. Visionaries. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, creative thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. We are seeking an experienced Operations Program Manager to engage with our banking partners across the Americas, with the potential to expand to other functions. This role requires you conduct regular check-ins with our strategic partners, in order to maintain business as usual activities. In addition to leading partner relations, you will also be responsible for various operations initiatives, including but not limited to expansion and operational health. In this role, it is essential that you develop a strong working relationship with each of your partners. Prior experience with Digital Payments is a plus. You should be an excellent communicator who is self-motivated and is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. Basic program management skills are also highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desirable, preferably in operations.
- 10+ years experience as an Operations Program Manager.
- Experience in payments highly desirable.
- Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Strong ability to establish trust across various styles
- Strong sense of empathy for external partners you are supporting
- Experience in facilitating external partner communications (e.g. presentations, conference calls, and emails).
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others.
- Strong level of customer focus.
- High level of integrity, passion, and a dream to “make things happen”.
Manage external partners in the Americas to develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships Establish standard methodologies with colleagues across the regional business operations teams Engage with cross-functional partners (e.g. E2E, Marketing, Server, Retail, etc.) teams as the “voice” of your partners Effectively manage internal and external partners through effective written and verbal communication. Manage change. Working side by side with your partners to implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. Analytical capabilities needed to synthesize complex issues into a clear story and/or assess business operational opportunities. Streamline the global billing program for the platform Play a “consulting” role in facilitating expansion of the platform into new countries
Education & Experience