Head of Worldwide Product Management-- iTunes/App Store Prepaid Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We’re perfectionists. Visionaries. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, creative thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. The Senior Manager of WW Product Management will help set the strategic vision and lead a product team to develop key initiatives for iTunes prepaid retail products. This position is responsible for providing thought leadership for long term products while managing a team to execute the current year’s strategy. In this position, you will touch all prepaid products for iTunes, with a particular focus on digital/online innovation.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience (B2C, Consumer Products), including shown success building, leading, and working with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic goals.
- A strong project management background is key to handle varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to influence and persuade partners to reach optimal decisions for the business.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Possess a rare blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the dedication to make that vision a reality.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentations skills, with proven experience engaging and influencing senior leadership.
- Real passion for problem solving in a dynamic environment.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Natural ability for connecting and influencing people towards a shared business goal.
Develop product strategy vision and roadmaps, with short, medium and long-term features to achieve the vision Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing. Champion and gain consensus for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management Work with engineering, design, operations, finance and leadership team to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities Develop user experience goals, stories and requirements that will be used to drive product specifications Drive overall Product roadmap, coordinating worldwide priorities Lead 3 Product Managers
Education & Experience