AirPlay Partner Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Interactive Media Group (IMG) provides the media and graphics foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod, and Mac OS. Combining ground breaking software techniques with next-generation hardware, IMG takes the media experience to the next level. We are seeking an experienced C/C++ and Objective-C/Swift developer to join our team to help us develop the future of our products.
- You have a mix of some of the below skills and experience:
- You have experience in software development in C/C++ and Objective-C/Swift
- You have experience with testing/validation software
- You have experience with UI development
- You have experience with networking and network protocols
- You have experience with Peripherals/IOT device engineering
- You have an understanding of media frameworks and formats
- You have familiarity with iOS and macOS
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have the ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You will join a hands-on development team that cultivates creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection.
Job responsibilities include developing validation tools used by partners to develop 3rd party AirPlay receivers, and engineering components of Apple technologies for AirPlay on 3rd party devices. You will be meeting with engineers from partner companies to aid in development (occasional international travel possible), guiding and training engineers about Apple technologies. You will have a real passion for ensuring high quality implementations of Apple technologies and building out ecosystems.
Education & Experience
B.A./B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent experience