Mac Specialist, Account Executive - Central
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Mac Specialist team develops the strategy and works with the account teams to help our customers adopt Mac as a standard in their environments, giving employees the best tools to do great work. This in turn, enriches the lives of millions of people around the world. Along side our enterprise sales team, the Mac Specialists are in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest Mac customers. At the end of the day, the Mac Specialist teams are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we engage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for successful integration of Mac computers into their corporate environment, and then help drive expansion of the solution.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
We promote, propose and deliver Mac solutions for our customers across all areas of their business; helping them adopt at speed and scale with the goal of creating best in class user experiences for Apple’s Enterprise major accounts. We develop plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of Mac adoption, from initial interest through widespread deployment, overcoming barriers to adoption along the way. We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering with Account Executives, Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, reseller and strategic partners, and then we create demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfillment logistics.
Education & Experience
You have consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions for large enterprises. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. Or you bring 8-12 years of experience as an solution seller for large Enterprises. You understand why Mac is the best computer for business and working with the account teams, are able to articulate throughout a customer’s organization the benefits and value of adopting this key Apple technology.