Mac Specialist - West
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, our enterprise customers need to know that with their significant investments in our technologies, everything’s going to work as promised. We are the ones who make believers out of them. We solve technical and business problems to ensure success for both Apple and its customers. We provide both technical sales consulting and support with a goal of transforming the way people work.
- - You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success.
- - You understand how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition.
- - You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term. Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business.
- - You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- - You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do.
- - When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- - Strategy, solutions and results You strive for excellence in everything you do. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- - You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- - You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle.
- - At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
We are Apple's Enterprise Mac Specialist, trusted advisors on the Apple Mac ecosystem and Apple platform adoption in Enterprise environments. We deeply understand our customers’ businesses and technical ambitions. We help remove technical barriers and friction points, and enhance customer readiness for our platform. You have experience configuring, deploying, and managing macOS in large, complex heterogeneous environments using industry Apple tools and industry leading MDM solutions. Together, we use our deep understanding of end-user computing security technologies including encryption, secure connectivity, DLP, and regulatory considerations
Education & Experience
You have experience advising on technical business transformation solutions for large enterprises or at least 5 years of experience in a consultative type role. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.