Dallas, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Infrastructure Software Development team is looking for a passionate, self-motivated and hard-working engineer to be part of a diverse, dynamic and high-energy team. You will design and implement features in applications that enable Network and Data Center operation teams to work effectively.
- Strong foundation in CS fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms is required
- 5+ years experience in crafting and developing scalable, multi-tier web applications using RESTful web-services
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Spring Framework
- Experience with message-based architectures using Kafka or another message broker
- Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Git, Maven, etc
- Familiarity with NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB, Cassandra highly desirable
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
You will use your technical expertise to tackle rare engineering problems at scale. You are comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements and have excellent communication skills. Success depends on influencing other teams that run Apple’s Data Center Operations. You will have a sense of customer-focused solutions that “just work,” and keep this in mind at every stage of development. You will articulate ideas clearly within our team and collaborate with other organizations at Apple.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant industry experience preferred.
- Strong Plus: Experience with gRPC/Protocol Buffer and Go