Home QA Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Home QA team and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user- experience. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you.
- Experience in designing and developing innovative ideas that tackle automation and execution problems.
- Experience in automating test cases to qualify features on iOS product
- Proficient developing with Python, C/C++ or Objective C
- Experience with Continuous Integration eg. Jenkins,
- Familiar with computer science fundamentals, including operating systems and TCP/ IP networking
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
Home platform enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people get along with the world around them. As a Home QA Engineer you will be working on protocols, API, and end-to-end testing of the software stack and help define, and improve the user experience. We are looking for highly collaborative and motivated team members with a real passion for quality engineering in home automation. WWDC 2016: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2016/710
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.